Subject: [dnsop] Mail list change?

From: Bruce Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:15:56 +0100 (CET)

I'm going to assume that I've simply beaten the formal announcement, but
why is [email-masked] suddenly being delivered by [email-masked]
?

--==--
Bruce.
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:50:28 -0500

At Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:15:56 +0100 (CET), Bruce Campbell wrote:
> why is [email-masked] suddenly being delivered by [email-masked] ?

Yes, we moved the list.  Dave sent an announcement yesterday, but it
appears to have gotten stuck somewhere.

I'd like to thank Liman for years of service as both list host and
list admin, and thank our new hosts at the University of Oregon.
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:32:00 -0800

>> list admin, and thank our new hosts at the University of Oregon.

	I'd like to second all of that. 

	Dave
.