Subject: [dnsop] draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-00

From: Gilles Guette <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:29:09 +0200

Hello,

We have published work about the requirements for automated key rollover
in DNSSEC in the draft draft-guette-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-00
during the 58th IETF meeting (november 2003, Minneapolis).

This draft has been adopted by the working group and has turned into
draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-00.

It seems that this change hadn't been taken into account by the wg and 
Mohsen Souissi (AFNIC) pointed out this change at IETF Seoul dnsop session.

This draft presents the communication between parent and child zones
during an automated key rollover, the data exchanged and the security
services needed.

We (co-authors) would much appreciate your feedback and comments
on this draft.

Regards

--
Gilles Guette
Ph.D. Student
IRISA/INRIA France

Olivier Courtay
Research Engineer
IRISA France

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html