Subject: [dnsop] draft DNSOP agenda for IETF 60 (San Diego)

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:22:05 -0700

Folks,

	Here's the draft agenda (subject to change, of
	course). Please let us know if you have additions,
	deletions, and/or corrections. BTW, if it turns out that
	we are able to clear up the state of some of our
	documents before the meeting (specifically those
	currently being evaluated by the IESG), then we will drop
	them off the face to face agenda.  

	Thanks,

	Dave & Rob

----

Domain Name System Operations (dnsop)

WEDNESDAY, August 4, 2004 (1300-1500)
=====================================

CHAIR(s): David Meyer <[email-masked]>
          Rob Austein <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva						 2 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe dnsop

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing					 5 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items			 55 minutes

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices-01.txt   5 minues
    Kolkman et al
   draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-05.txt                5 minutes
     Senie
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-07.txt                2 minutes
    Durand, et al 
    IESG Evaluation::Revised ID Needed (Informational)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-transport-guidelines-02.txt      2 mintes
    Durand, et al 
    RFC Ed Queue (BCP)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-00.txt      5 minutes
    Guette, et al
   draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-01.txt       2 minutes
    Morishita, et al.
    IESG Evaluation::AD Followup (Informational)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-03.txt        1 minute
    Ohta
   draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-02.txt                   15 minutes
    Larson/Barber

   Expired WG documents
   ---------------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-rollover-01.txt              2 minutes
    expired (Kolkman)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-02.txt                       2 minutes
    expired (Conrad/Suzanne Woolf)

   AD is watching
   ---------------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-01.txt                       5 minutes
    expired (Vixie/Kato)
   draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-01.txt                    5 minutes
    expired/no WG document

   Non-WG Documents
   ------------------------
   draft-durand-dnsop-dynreverse-01.txt                   2 minutes
    expired
   draft-ihren-dnsop-interim-signed-root-02.txt           2 minutes
    expired
   draft-yasuhiro-dnsop-increasing-dns-server-01.txt      2 minutes
    expired

 o IPv6 DNS Configuration Options                        15 minutes

   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-configuration-01.txt
    Jeong, et al

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html