Subject: [dnsop] Old [email-masked] now gone.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Jul 2004 19:07:51 +0200

Per request from list members and the chairs, the forwarding mail
pointers at <[email-masked]> have been removed. Thus, the old mailing
list address does no longer work. This is yet another step to mitigate
the amount of spam that hits you.

Please use the new list address <[email-masked]>, as the
majority of you, no doubt, alredy do.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman
                                  former DNSOP chair

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:08:04 -0700

Lars-Johan,

>> majority of you, no doubt, alredy do.

	I'll just speak for the community at large and thank you
	for your expert stewardship of [email-masked] over the
	years. It is much appreciated.  

	Dave
.