Subject: [dnsop] next steps for draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-01.txt

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:44:15 +0900

Hello,

I'm sending this to you as the shepherding AD of
draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-01.txt.

According to the I-D tracker page,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11591&rfc_flag=0

the status draft is "AD Followup" where "the shepherding AD has the
action item to determine appropriate next steps".  So, I've been
waiting for a suggestion on the next steps.

However, Pekka Savola suggested me to revise the draft spontaneously,
addressing the comments shown in the tracker page.  (according to him)
the new revision would help/accelerate the decision of the next steps
for the shepherding AD.

Basically, I'm willing to do that (at least revising the draft in the
IESG evaluation doesn't harm much...), but if I heavily misunderstand
the process and should rather wait for the suggested next steps,
please let me know.

Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html