Subject: Re: [dnsop] draft DNSOP minutes (IETF 60)

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:16:42 -0400 (EDT)

Another fake bounce from Mr. Austein.

It was also pointed out that Mr. Austein also fails to disclose his
conflict of interest with Av8 Internet according to the ISOC Code of
Conduct: http://www.isoc.org/members/codeconduct.shtml

  8. In  the case of financial or material conflict between personal and 
  professional interests, or between two professional interests,
  declare this conflict to all interested parties and if appropriate 
  in public.

Given the other abuses, this is probably a nit.

Dean Anderson
Av8 Internet, Inc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:36:40 -0400
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:35:57 -0400
from cirrus.av8.net [130.105.36.66]

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 553 Service unavailable; Client host [130.105.36.66] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Hijacked/Disused Netblock See: http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/lookup?IP=130.105.36.66)

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mx-1.isc.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 Service unavailable; Client host [130.105.36.66] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Hijacked/Disused Netblock See: http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/lookup?IP=130.105.36.66
550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown
<<< 554 Error: no valid recipients

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html