Subject: From Dr. Philip Mensah

From: "Dr. Philip Mensah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:45:01 +0400

FROM THE DESK OF DR.PHILIP MENSAH
AUDITOR,
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH
AND SOCIAL SERVICES,
ACCRA GHANA.
EMAIL: [email-masked]
DATE: 07 - 03 - 05

DEAR FRIEND,

LETTER FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON FUND TRANSFER

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP SECRET. I got
your contact in our search for a foreign partner who has the ability and
reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a
pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence. We are top
officials of the Federal Ministry of Health and social services Accra Ghana.
We are interested in investments in your country with funds which are
presently trapped here Ghana in other to commence this business we solicit
your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped
funds. The source of this fund is as follows: During our last year Auditing,
we find out that some government officials set up companies and awarded
themselves contracts which were grossly over invoiced in various Ministries,
We also identified a lot of inflated contracts funds which are presently
Deposited in a BANK here in Accra. However, by virtue of our position as
civil servants and members of the panel ,we cannot acquire this money in our
names, I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my
colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas partner(s) into whose
account we would transfer the total sum of USD$35,500,000.00 [THIRTY FIVE
MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS]. Hence we are writing
you this letter. We agreed to share the money thus: [1] 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT
OWNER [YOU] [2] 80% FOR US [THEOFFICALS] It is from the 80% that we wish to
commence investments in your country as you will also stand as our foreign
agent over there. Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope
to commence the transaction latest seven[7]days from the date of the receipt
of the following information bellow. [A] COMPANY?S NAME BENEFICIARY OF
ACCOUNT. [B] YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS. [C] BANK
ACCOUNT/SORT/ABA/ROUTING NUMBERS WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO.
[D]YOUR BANK ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBERS/FAX NUMBERS. The above information
will enable us commence the transfer of this funds into your account in your
country without delay and also to open an account in your name. We are
looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your
confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this
letter using the above email address; I will bring you into the complete
picture of this pending project when I hear from you.

With Kind regards,

DR.PHILIP MENSAH