Subject: [dnsop] comments on draft-durand-dnsop-dont-publish-00

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:47:11 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

Just a couple of quick comments..

As a high-level issue, I think this draft is a decent restart of the debate. 
I think it's important to have a document like this, I agree with the
conclusions, but maybe there needs to be a slightly more meat to it.

There are a number of more or less trivial editorial and ID-nits 
(references in the abstract, lots of typos, references need to be 
split, etc.) which should be easily fixable by the authors, so I won't 
bother bringing them up.

The hijacking argument in section 2.1 seems slightly silly..

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html