Subject: Funds for Investments in China

From: "adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 15:30:16 +0200 (EET)

Phone:  +234-802-764-045
Email:   [email-masked]

I am the chairman of the contract award committee of the National
Petroleum Corporation here in Nigerian, for security reasons, I
may not wish to disclose how I got your email address for now.
After due deliberation with my partner, I decided to forward to
you this business proposal, we want you to assist us receive the
sum of Twenty eight million, six hundred thousand united state
bills(us28.6m) into your account.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced contract awarded by us
under the budget allocation to my ministry and the bill was
approved for payment by the concerned ministries. The contract was
executed, commissioned and the
contractor was paid his actual cost of the contract. Now, we are
left with the balance of us28.6m as the over invoiced amount,
which we have deliberately over estimated for our own use. Please
note that the law forbids civil servants to operate or own foreign
accounts hence this
contact, we have agreed to share the money in the following
percentages: 30 for you, 60 for us 10 for tax as may be required
by your government.

Note that this transaction is very much free from all sorts of
risk hence the business was carefully planned before it was
successfully executed and we the officials involved in the deal
have put many years in service to our
ministry. We have been exercising patience for this privilege for
so long not until the presidential announcement last week, that
all foreign
contractors owed be paid forthwith, this will enable the
presidency reconcile our debt ratio with the outside world and to
most of us, this is a lifetime blessing we cannot afford to miss.
Upon indication of your interest to fully co-operate with us, a
paymentapplication/information form will be sent to you via email
for completion.

Be informed also that the above mentioned FORM V when properly
completed by you and  return  via email, will enable us
seek/secure approval of the fund from the
concerned government quarters/ministries within 1-2 banking days.
As soon as we confirm receipt of this money in your nominated bank
account,
my partner and I will come over to your country to arrange for our
own share
and possibly invest part of this money in your country.
Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this
transaction. I shall
furnish you with some details about myself. Your prompt reply will
be highly
appreciated.
Best regards.

Idi Adams St Michaels