Subject: [dnsop] admin: temporary mailing list maintainer

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:52:45 +0200

Dear WG,

for different reasons, neither of the DNSOP wg chairs is going to be available
much until June, 12th. In full consultation with our responsible AD we have
asked Jaap Akkerhuis to keep an eye on the mailing list discussion while we're
gone, to help the wg keep discussion focused and productive. Jaap will have
the full authority as a mailing list maintainer and we hope and trust
that the wg will respect Jaap's guidance.

There will be no other wg chair business, speaking of which:

1) We have requested a 2.5 hour slot for Montreal, but scheduling has not yet
   started.

2) There will be no -00 wg documents other than the 'reflectors-are-evil'
   one that was already approved.

Our thanks go to Jaap and we'd like to encourage the wg to keep the
discussion of the active wg documents going.

-Peter Koch
 DNSOP WG co-chair
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html