Subject: [dnsop] DNSOP Agenda for San Diego (IETF 67)

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:39:50 +0100

Dear WG,

here's the final agenda for the upcoming meeting. An online version is
available at <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/dnsop.txt>.
Slight modifications might still occur.

-Peter

---

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:10:41 -0800

> Slight modifications might still occur.

Is this a mistake?

The agenda item indicates

  draft-otis-dkim-dosp-02.txt

rather than

  draft-otis-spf-dos-exploit-01.txt

I can talk about either, but the dkim draft pertains to possible  
checks made against DKIM signatures.  It seems the SPF DoS concern  
would be of greater interest for DNSOPS.  I have also been invited to  
make a presentation regarding the SPF/Sender-ID topic at:

http://isotf.org/isoi2.html

-Doug

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:31:09 +0100

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 02:10:41PM -0800, Douglas Otis wrote:

> 5) Other (non WG) Internet-Drafts
>    [chairs][25 min][10:10]
> 
>    5.1) draft-otis-dkim-dosp-02.txt

>  draft-otis-spf-dos-exploit-01.txt

apologies, wrong pattern match on my side. The slot is assigned for the
"SPF DoS exploit" you mentioned at the end of the last meeting.
The online agenda has been fixed.

> make a presentation regarding the SPF/Sender-ID topic at:

Thanks for the pointer. I guess this WG will only concentrate on the
operational side effects, if any, of the schemes you are going to describe.

-Peter
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html