Subject: [dnsop] ISSUE 9: confusing discussion of RIPE policy

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:24:22 -0400

ISSUE
=====

The discussion around RIPE's policy is confusing, because it says
both that the policy "appears to require" reverse mapping, and "does
not actually make this a requirement".

PROPOSAL
========

    RIPE's policy may appear to some to require Local Internet
    Regisgtries to perform further delegation on blocks delegated
    by RIPE to them; but the policy as written does not actually
    require such delegation.

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html