Subject: [dnsop] ISSUE 11: Remaining RFC 2119 language

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:38:01 -0400

ISSUE
=====

Assuming the group intends this document to be delivered as an
informational RFC, it would appear that the remainging RFC2119 words
could be lower-cased.  This is actually an old issue that appears to
have returned due to editor (i.e. my) error.

PROPOSAL
========

Unless anyone argues for a normative document, Emacs will fix this
for us in the next round.

A

-- 
----
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html