Subject: [DNSOP] DNS resolver loop for a ccTLD .bg

From: "Zvezdelin Vladov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:35:40 +0200

Dear List,

I didn't know where to go to, for such kind of
problem, so I am writing here.

When a resolve for a ccTLD .bg, there is
a loop going on, maybe somewhere at  auth01.ns.uu.net.

I am not an expert, so please help us to solve
this loop, because most of the queries go in a
loop.

You can check independently at (among others)
 http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/dnscheck.cgi

Here I am pasting correct resolve (A) and looping
one (B).

Thank you,

Zvezdelin Vladov

------Paste A-----------------------------------

; <<>> DiG 9.3.2-P2 <<>> +trace @ns1.itdnet.net hit.bg
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
.                       87099   IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87099   IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 308 bytes from 212.116.136.2#53(212.116.136.2) in 3 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
;; Received 315 bytes from 192.228.79.201#53(B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 215 ms

hit.bg.                 345600  IN      NS      ns.orbitel.bg.
hit.bg.                 345600  IN      NS      chicken.orbitel.bg.
;; Received 103 bytes from 193.68.3.252#53(NS2.DIGSYS.bg) in 10 ms

hit.bg.                 86400   IN      A       195.24.37.245
hit.bg.                 86400   IN      NS      chicken.0rbitel.net.
hit.bg.                 86400   IN      NS      ns.hit.bg.
hit.bg.                 86400   IN      NS      ns.0rbitel.net.
hit.bg.                 86400   IN      NS      ns2.hit.bg.
;; Received 189 bytes from 195.24.32.2#53(ns.orbitel.bg) in 4 ms

--------------------------------------------Paste
B----------------------------------
; <<>> DiG 9.3.2-P2 <<>> +trace @ns1.itdnet.net hit.bg
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
.                       87095   IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       87095   IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 308 bytes from 212.116.136.2#53(212.116.136.2) in 4 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      auth01.ns.uu.net.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      ns.digsys.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      ns2.digsys.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      sunic.sunet.se.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      ns-ext.vix.com.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      ns.register.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      ns-bg.ripe.net.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.32.64.12#53(L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 199 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(auth01.ns.uu.net) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 124 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 131 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 134 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 126 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 125 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 125 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 132 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 129 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 136 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 127 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 133 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 127 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 131 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 132 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

bg.                     172800  IN      NS      AUTH01.NS.UU.NET.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS2.DIGSYS.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      SUNIC.SUNET.SE.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-EXT.VIX.COM.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS.REGISTER.bg.
bg.                     172800  IN      NS      NS-BG.RIPE.NET.
;; Received 315 bytes from 198.41.0.4#53(A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET) in 126 ms

.                       3600000 IN      NS      A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.                       3600000 IN      NS      M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Received 235 bytes from 198.6.1.81#53(AUTH01.NS.UU.NET) in 134 ms

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop