Subject: runnelsflummoxed wrote: Would you ...

From: "Lacey Hobiera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:47:25 +0360

At the time HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
good and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

As you know the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be in the near future.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

rj4kqy2jelsskeluio83p0q
697F6F746E7E6E7933777279757168456A6B746C
OPUSVFXUACD2GXA2ECH0T2QGHO3TGJBZV7F7NN3HQ0FHUWBB7J