Subject: FROM THE DESK OF: (MR JOHN KEVIN)

From: "John Kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:57:15 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF: (MR JOHN KEVIN)
CHIEF AUDITOR,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICAN.
PLEASE CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER (+226-76086692)

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I APOLOGIZE IF THE CONTENTS IN THIS MAIL ARE CONTRARY TO YOUR MORAL ETHICS, 
WHICH I FEEL MAY BE OF GREAT DISTURBANCE TO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, BUT PLEASE 
TREAT WITH ABSOLUTE SECRECY AND PERSONAL. I PRAY THAT THIS EMAIL REACHES YOU 
IN THE BEST OF HEALTH.

I AM (MR JOHN KEVIN) THE CHIEF AUDITOR, WITH AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) 
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICAN. ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS ENGR RON MORRIS, WITH HIS 
ENTIRE FAMILY WERE AMONG THE VICTIMS OF DECEMBER 25, 2003 AIR-CRASH. FOR 
MORE ABOUT THE AIR CRASH YOU CAN VISIT THE CNN WEB NEWS FOR THE TRAGEDY.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH US VALUED AT TEN MILLION, ONE 
HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-THREE THOUSAND US DOLLARS (USD 10.183$M).ACCORDING TO THE 
BURKINA FASO LAW, AT THE EXPIRATION OF THREE YEARS IF NOBODY APPLIES TO 
CLAIM THE FUNDS A GRACE OF THIRTY (30) DAYS WILL BE GIVEN BEFORE THE MONEY 
WILL REVERT TO THE OWNERSHIP OF THE BURKINA FASO GOVERNMENT.

MY PROPOSAL IS THAT I WILL LIKE YOU AS A FOREIGNER TO STAND IN AS THE NEXT 
OF KIN OR DISTANT COUSIN FOR US TO CLAIM THIS MONEY, SO THAT THE FRUITS OF 
THIS OLD MAN'S LABOUR WILL NOT GET INTO THE HANDS OF SOME CORRUPT GOVERNMENT 
OFFICIALS WHO WILL LATER USE THE MONEY TO SPONSOR WAR IN AFRICA AND KILL 
INNOCENT CITIZENS IN THE SEARCH FOR POLITICAL POWER.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM AS MY BANK HAS MADE ALL EFFORT 
THROUGH TO REACH FOR ANY OF HIS RELATION BUT ALL WAS FRUITLESS.  MY POSITION 
AS THE CHIEF AUDITOR IN THIS BANK GUARANTEES THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF 
THIS (DEAL) TRANSACTION.
THIS MONEY WILL BE SHARED ON AGREED PERCENTAGE WHICH MUST BE WRITTEN IN THE 
AGREEMENT OF PERSONAL TRUSTEESHIP, ONCE THE FUNDS IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR 
ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF NOT INTERESTED PLEASE DESTROY THE MAIL BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY 
ATTACHED TO IT.I PROMISE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE DONE UNDER A 
LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT BOTH OF US FROM ANY BREACH OF THE 
LAW.
LF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WISH TO ASSIST ME PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THE BELOW 
INFORMATION: (+226-76086692)
AWAITING YOUR SOONEST RESPONSE TODAY.

BEST REGARDS.
MR JOHN KEVIN.
(CHIEF AUDITOR)

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : appels gratuits de PC à PC ! 
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f