Subject: Urgent mail from LaTresha

From: "LaTresha Gennaro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:08:22 -0600

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!! 
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65 
5 day tar get $3.00 

Investors, once again we bring you today’s big ideas for huge 
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current 
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear 
major 
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACEN’s 
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to 
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered 
company 
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now.. 

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our 
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...

Especially if the tune is repetitive as is the case with.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
With that in mind to whom should I have addressed my dissatisfation.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.  
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.  
> Let me give you a little advice about running your site.   
I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which software exhausted all the system resources.  
> I hope I have helped you. 
I hope I added some value to your post.