Subject: [DNSOP] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:27:12 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 10:12:06AM +0100, Tim Chown wrote:

> It's now ready to be reviewed by the 3 volunteers (thank you :) and 
> anyone else interested of course.

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 03:50:02PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:

> > 	Filename	: draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-03.txt

I have read this draft, and I think it is ready to be advanced.  It
has been modified to address an objection I previously raised[1].  I
support its advancement.

Best regards,
Andrew

[1] http://ops.ietf.org/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2007/msg00004.html

-- 
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [email-masked]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:27:12 -0400

Dear colleagues,

Best regards,
Andrew