Subject: Dear Beloved,

From: "hajia mariam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:28:26 -0500

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband GeneralAbacha the former head of state 
of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by 
the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my 
country. I got your contacts through personal research, and had to reach you 
through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply.

Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy 
so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million 
dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now till we 
communicate. I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe 
I assure you 20% of this fund. I will need your telephone/mobile numbers so 
that we can commence communication.

Yours Truely,
Hajia Mariam.

_________________________________________________________________
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office 
Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/