Subject: [DNSOP] review of draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-ops-00

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:53:23 +0100

I note that there are more ways to manage the local routing config
of an AS112 node (due largely to local administrative constraints),
but appreciate and prefer the simplicity and directness of defining
and exampling BGP.

I would like it if the fields in the example config files did not
load (due to syntax errors) unless the mandatory to change fields
had been updated (passwords, SOA records, etc).

But I can't think of a good way to do that, without probably giving
the examples a poor aesthetic.  If the authors are more clever, then.

I do not believe that there are any technical errors in explaining
as112 deployment, and find that the advice this draft gives is all
sound.  I have nothing to add to it.

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.	-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop