Subject: Hyundai India is now planning to launch a CNG driven small car by early next year.

From: "Clark Rosemary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:18:07 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

"Young people in India today desire products with contemporary styling
and international appeal.
"These cars will be imported as fully built units and sold in India in
the Rs 80 lakh range.
95 lakhs ex show room.
The base model Suzuki Swift LDI is priced at Rs 4.
The company is offering ABS (anti-brake locking system) only on the VDI
version. The launch of Zen Estilo will further strengthen the company's
position in the compact car segment where it also offers the Alto, and
the new-look WagonR. have marginally raised vehicle prices in the
cut-throat market from August, to offset an increase in the cost of raw
materials such as steel, aluminium and rubber.
5-litre convertible, 6-Series convertible, X3 and 7-Series. "It is a
tight timeline but we are still sticking to the mid-2008 deadline," he
said. The SUV is based on the good-looking S3X concept that charmed the
world at all the high profile motor shows in 2004-05. April-July sales
stood at 128,516 versus 91,302.
The plant will be operational by the middle of 2007 with an initial
capacity of 500,000 units.
90 lakh and some 7-Series variants carrying a tag of around Rs 1 crore,
BMW India president Peter Kronschnabl told The Times of India. The
rollouts would cover the entire premium car market with the entry-level
BMW 3-Series model 320i priced at Rs 26. This year, the company plans to
expand its presence to 96 towns from 79, GM officials said. Models from
the Honda stable that would see increased prices include the popular
mid-sized sedan 'City', newly introduced sedan 'Civic' and the top-end
luxury model 'Accord'.
The French carmaker is planing to build a new factory in India in an
attempt to supplying the fast-growing Asian economy with up to 500,000
cars a year.
It offers these capabilities paired with all of the luxury flourishes
that SUV buyers expect and then some more.
These tyres will be manufactured primarily for overseas markets to cater
to the demand of tubeless tyres among the global two wheeler players
like Honda, BMW and Yamaha etc. The Company has recently undertaken a
slew of initiatives in various fronts to consolidate its market share,
with new product launches, augmenting capacity and innovative consumer
campaigns. The new Zen Estilo will be the first of the five models that
Maruti has promised to launch in the domestic market over the next five
years. Hyundai India is now planning to launch a CNG driven small car by
early next year.
Maruti continues to dominate the Indian automobile market with their
compact cars and should get even more stronger when they launch some
diesel engine powered cars early next year.
While 'City' is currently priced around Rs 6.
com - Toyota Kirloskar Motor Is In Re-strategising Mode In India.
It provides 190Nm of torque at 2000 RPM and puts out 75 BHP of power at
4000 RPM.
This means that like in the CRV and Tucson, depending on the driving
conditions, the rear axle can be selected via an electromagnetic
coupling to give maximum traction through all four wheels.
2 litre petrol and a 1.
Domestic sales totalled 81,038 cars in July, compared with 63,104 in the
same month a year earlier, the Society of Indian Automobile
Manufacturers said in a statement. The rally versions have won the
gruelling Dakar Rally for the last six years running.
It soon emerged as India's World Car, being exported to various parts of
the world including Europe. Maruti continues to dominate the Indian
automobile market with their compact cars and should get even more
stronger when they launch some diesel engine powered cars early next
year.
GM declined to divulge its passenger market share, but auto analyst
Mahantesh Sabarad of brokerage Brabhudas Lilladher pegged it at 2.