Subject: " It addresses the many ways that a person can establish safe relational boundaries while honoring their parents and themselves.

From: "Carey Clifford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:28:48 +0200

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

The best thing you can do now is maintain a relationship and contact
with your son in a manner that is workable to both of you. I did so in
order to not have to keep this secret to my self.
He should be expected to do the same for himself with AA and other
groups at a minimum, or to even enter a de-tox program.
You said that you want to make the marriage work, but you can't do it
alone Ashley.
I love him very much but I can't stand to be around him when he drinks
so much. He may have only allowed you access to what he wanted you to
see.
And, you probably know by now that if your husband does not want to go
to counseling you can't force him. I have been in an 8 year marriage.
One of the primary ways we heal from such situations involves caring and
supportive relationships with others.
For many people from hurtful family backgrounds, honoring a parent may
mean having to do so despite how they are treated in return. Ask The
Counselor - GT Answers Your Questions September 5, 2005 How Do I Honor
My Mother? Without some clear boundaries and continued work on the issue
of change, there is a high likelihood that a recurrent abusive episode
can occur. I also agree that medicating your depression by itself is not
the answer.