Subject: Then decided we didn't want to see monkeys anymore we did a quick walk around the island.

From: "Claudius Parks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:42:05 +0800

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

Our taxi dropped us off at a dark street and pointed behind saying we
were there. Trip sounds reeeely good.
45am stopped at a workshop (of souveneirs) run by victims of Agent
Orange and bought some stuff.
Although they are still here in numbers. My Son is Hindu temple complex,
(once about 70 buildings) a site where the Champa dynasty worshiped
twice a year.
By the way we had fantastic seafood at Halong Bay! We all returned to
our room and showered to freshen up, it was so hot.