Subject: [DNSOP] Is it possible to force bind to use TCP exclusively?

From: "Joe Baptista" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:24:00 -0400

Are there any configuration changes that can be made to bind to force it to
only use TCP as opposed to UDP?

regards
joe baptista

-- 
Joe Baptista
www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
----------------------------------------------------------------
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084
Are there any configuration changes that can be made to bind to force it to
only use TCP as opposed to UDP?

regards
joe baptista

-- 
Joe Baptista
www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
----------------------------------------------------------------
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Roy Arends <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:46:39 +0200

On Aug 10, 2008, at 4:24 PM, Joe Baptista wrote:

> Are there any configuration changes that can be made to bind to  
> force it to only use TCP as opposed to UDP?

Ask bind-users

Roy

---

From: Roy Arends <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:46:39 +0200

Ask bind-users

Roy