Subject: [DNSOP] Another TLD intending to sign soon

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:26:12 -0700

<http://www.gcn.com/online/vol1_no1/46987-1.html>

>Government agencies must take new measures by January 2009 to ensure 
>the Domain Name System security extensions on top level .gov Web 
>site domains are signed, and that processes for securing sub-domains 
>are developed, according to a memorandum released today by the White 
>House Office of Management and Budget. The top level .gov domain 
>includes the registrar, registry and DNS server operations.
>
>In addition, agencies must develop a plan of action and milestones 
>for deploying DNS Security extensions to "all applicable information 
>systems"; and "capabilities must be operational by December 2009," 
>the memo said.
>
>. . .

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop