Subject: [DNSOP] Call for agenda items for San Francisco/IETF 74

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 22:17:04 +0100

Dear WG,

the agenda for San Francisco gives us a 100 minute slot on Tuesday afternoon:

Date: Tuesday, 25 March 2009
Time: 15:20 - 17:00 (UTC-8)   //mmox, ancp, mext, speermint, rtgarea, keyprov, krb-wg

Please let Rob and me know of any items you'd like to see on the agenda.

Also, please note the cutoff dates listed at

        <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html>

A non-authoritative excerpt is here:

2009-03-09, Mon, 24:00 UTC - Internet Draft final submission cut-off
2009-03-11, Wed, 24:00 UTC - Draft Working Group agendas due
2009-03-16, Mon, 24:00 UTC - Revised Working Group agendas due
2009-03-22-
  2009-03-27 - IETF 74

You can find the minutes for the Minneapolis meeting (IETF 73) at
<https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/dnsop.txt>.  The audio recordings
aren't yet available, but that's being worked on.

-Peter