Subject: Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-02

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 22:47:37 +0100 (MEZ)

Wes,

Thanks for the updated I-D version,
    draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-02.

I see all my previous concerns and the last editorial
nits addressed in this version.

Folks,

Beyond my personal PoV, I obeserve that I cannot recall
any controversial issues left open on the list as well.

Thus, I suggest that the chairs now undertake the appropriate
steps to go ahead quickly with this document as well !

Otherwise, if you have objections, please speak up, indicate
precisely your concerns and propose alternate text !

Kind regards,
  Alfred Hönes.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+