Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-01.txt

From: Matthijs Mekking <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:22:01 +0200

FYI,

I posted a new version of my key-timing-bis document.
Changes are:
- - It saw a first line of review.
- - Lots of style changes
- - More detailed explanation of Key States Unraveled
- - Introduced the idea of Key Rollover Stages.

rfcdiff:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-01.txt

Best regards,

Matthijs

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-01.txt
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:54:33 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Willem Matthijs Mekking and posted to
the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis
Revision:	 01
Title:		 DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations Follow-Up
Creation date:	 2011-06-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 45

Abstract:
   This document describes issues surrounding the timing of events
   related to DNSSEC policy.  It presents timelines for various key
   rollovers and DNSSEC policy changes regarding the key signing scheme.
   It explicitly identifies the relationships between the various
   parameters affecting the rollover process.

   This document updates [draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing] [MM: If
   approved] as it covers timelines for key rollovers in more detail and
   it covers additional key rollover scenarios, including algorithm
   rollover and single type key rollovers.

The IETF Secretariat