Subject: [DNSOP] cross-wg/area review: draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02.txt

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:54:03 +0200

You may have seen a similar request on the dnsext list: we're looking for
reviewers for <draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02.txt>.
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-02>

If you are able and willing to devote some time and energy on a thorough
review of this draft, especially the use of the DNS reverse tree as
a hook for service discovery and its applicability in today's (and,
for that matter, tomorrow's) environments, please let Stephen and myself
know.

Regards,
  Peter

---

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:21:19 +0000

> for that matter, tomorrow's) environments, please let Stephen and myself

and the authors, too!

thanks,

Ray