Subject: [DNSOP] DNS-EASY 2011 is approaching, registration is open

From: "Emiliano Casalicchio, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:07:40 +0200

The 1st DNS Health and Security Workshop, will take place in Rome,  
Oct. 18 2011.

The DNS-EASY workshop aims at bringing together researchers and  
professionals from academia, industry and Governmental Agencies and  
representatives of DNS ecosystem stakeholder groups (technical  
development, network operators, enterprise users, and security  
experts), to discuss all different aspects of the DNS Health and  
Security and its impact on the modern society.

The DNS-EASY workshop will be held in conjunction with the 3rd Annual  
Global DNS-SSR Symposium, 19-20 October 2011

DNS-EASY attendance is free but you must register at:
	https://www.gcsec.org/workshop/dnseasy2011/registration

You can find all the information about the workshop and the DNS-SSR  
Symposium at
	http://dnseasy.gcsec.org

It's worth to remind that in the weeks following DNS-EASY 2011 will  
take place the following meetings:
- ICANN 42,  23-28 October 2011 in Dakar, Senegal
- 2011 OARC Workshop 2, 29-30 October, in conjunction with RIPE 63, 31  
October - 4 November 2011 in Vienna, Austria.

Looking forward to see you in Rome
Best regards

The program Co-Chairs
Emiliano Casalicchio & Igor Nai Fovino

Emiliano Casalicchio, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science,
University of Rome Tor Vergata

Affiliate with GCSEC Global Cyber Security Center
http://www.gcsec.org

[email-masked]
http://www.ce.uniroma2.it/~casali