Subject: [DNSOP] DNS-EASY 2011 technical program is online

From: "Emiliano Casalicchio, PhD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:38:44 +0200

DNS-EASY 2011, 18 October 2011, Rome, Italy
http://dnseasy.gcsec.org

We are please to announce a very interesting technical program.  
Please, check
http://www.gcsec.org/workshop/dnseasy2011/program

If you plane to attend the workshop, please register here
http://www.gcsec.org/workshop/dnseasy2011/registration

It's worth to remind that in the weeks following DNS-EASY 2011 will  
take place the following meetings:
- ICANN 42,  23-28 October 2011 in Dakar, Senegal
- 2011 OARC Workshop 2, 29-30 October, in conjunction with RIPE 63, 31  
October - 4 November 2011 in Vienna, Austria.

The TPC Co-Chairs
Emiliano Casalicchio & Igor Nai Fovino

Emiliano Casalicchio, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science,
University of Rome Tor Vergata

Affiliate with GCSEC Global Cyber Security Center
http://www.gcsec.org

[email-masked]
http://www.ce.uniroma2.it/~casali