Subject: [DNSOP] New user mailing-list for Net::DNS

From: Willem Toorop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:02:53 +0100

[This message has been mailed to several lists, apologies for duplicates]

Dear Perl DNS programmers,

NLnet Labs has been maintaining the perl Net::DNS and Net::DNS::SEC
packages for more then seven years. Traditionally people who wanted to
discuss Net::DNS used RT at cpan or directly mailed the maintainer(s).

While Net::DNS and Net::DNS::SEC are libraries that are supported by
NLnet Labs, they also benefit from significant community contribution
and collaboration.

Until now, there was no official platform for Net::DNS users to talk to
each other and share experiences. About time to set this up; ie. a
mailing-list for Net::DNS users.

If you use Net::DNS and Net::DNS::SEC and wish to discuss it with other
users (and with us), please subscribe to our list on the webpage:

	https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/mailman/listinfo/net-dns-users

or subscribe by sending an email to [email-masked]
with the word `subscribe' in the subject or body.

Best regards,

Willem Toorop