Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 20:17:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Add 100.64.0.0/10 prefixes to IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones Registry.
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-06

Abstract:
   RFC6598 specified that: "Reverse DNS queries for Shared Address Space
   addresses [100.64.0.0/10] MUST NOT be forwarded to the global DNS
   infrastructure."

   This document formally directs IANA to add the associated zones to
   the "IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones Registry" to prevent such queries
   accidently leaking to the global DNS infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/