Subject: [DNSOP] Administrivia, etc.

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 09:34:08 -0500

All,

I've submitted our time request for London, and I upped the time to 2 
hours. Between running into the hard limits the past two meetings, and 
our AD's is willing to allow me to extend DNSOP to include other 
relevant DNS conversations (since they will all involve operations at 
some point).  If anyone have issues with this, please contact the chairs 
or Joel.  If you want a pony, a pony can be provided to you. (I also 
know that a Working Group Discussion will magically expand to fill the 
allotted time slot).

I'm finally fed up with the out of date milestones and I will be working 
on updating these over the upcoming holiday season.   We will get some 
of these current discussions generate some milestones especially around 
the CDS/CSYNC/MARKA options. Speaking of that discussion, I know there 
is still a strong WG urge to move these forward, and I'm hoping to kick 
that back off, but really bring focus to it starting in January.

Additionally, the multiple DNS privacy conversations going on while I 
was on vacation were great. I'm catching up on them, and they deserve 
some winnowing of focus as well.

I feel I need to followup on the next steps for all the presentations in 
Vancouver.

Thanks for your patience.

your humble co-chair,
tim