Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 02:59:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS query name minimisation to improve privacy
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes one of the techniques that could be used to
   improve DNS privacy (see [I-D.ietf-dprive-problem-statement]), a
   technique called "qname minimisation".

   Discussions of the document should take place on the DNSOP working
   group mailing list [dnsop].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/