Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda for Dallas?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:46:46 +0100

I see <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/92/agenda.html> we have a
slot on Tuesday but I cannot find a discussion about an agenda. It's
specially important since we have a _lot_ of work on the bench
<https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html>

I believe that draft-hoffman-dns-terminology, although not WG item,
deserves a slot since it is a very important work, everything else
potentially depending on it.

I do not ask immediately a slot for
draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation since it seems the biggest
problems are the lack of reviews (and the lack of running code but I'm
working on it). Reviewers, please go ahead!

---

From: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 11:52:54 -0500

> <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html>

Yes, we're working on it, and even though there's not been an official request, please let us know what you think the priorities are.

> potentially depending on it.

Thanks for this input.
> working on it). Reviewers, please go ahead!

We have that problem  with several drafts, and it even has an impact on the ability to plan for Dallas.

Reviewers, your input is critical to authors, the group, and the chairs in planning our work. Don't be shy!

thanks,
Suzanne & Tim