Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:24:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
        Authors         : Paul Ebersman
                          Chris Griffiths
                          Warren Kumari
                          Jason Livingood
                          Ralf Weber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as those for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  Negative Trust Anchors
   (described in this document) can be used to mitigate DNSSEC
   validation failures.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this before publication.  This document is
   being stored in github at https://github.com/wkumari/draft-livingood-
   dnsop-negative-trust-anchors . Authors accept pull requests, and keep
   the latest (edit buffer) versions there, so commenters can follow
   along at home.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 18:30:31 -0500

[ The only changes between -01 and -02 are that I ran a spell-check.
Normally that wouldn't deserve spinning a new rev, but, well, if
you've ever seen the quality of my unspellchecked typing, you'd
understnad...]

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 6:24 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf