Subject: [DNSOP] [Zonemaster] DNS zone/service checking tool features survey

From: Sandoche Balakrichenan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 08:43:59 +0100

Hi All,

        Thanks for responding one response per user.  Apologies for
cross-posting.

*Access*: All

*Close date*: 03/04/2015

*Survey*:
https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/zonemaster<https://centr.org/survey-form/dns-checking-tools-ed-2014>

*Background*: "Afnic" and "IIS.SE" are currently in the maintenance
phase of "Zonemaster", a new DNS zone/service checking tool developed as
a replacement of their respective tools, ZoneCheck
(http://www.zonecheck.fr/) and DNSCheck (http://dnscheck.iis.se/). The
survey intends to understand the requirements of the community from such
a tool. The development of new features to be integrated to the
Zonemaster tool will be prioritized based on this survey's feedback.

All the documentation and code are public in github. More information
about the project can be obtained from here :
"https://github.com/dotse/zonemaster/blob/master/README.md".  The web
interface can be accessed in this link "zonemaster.net" and from other
TLD extensions such as ".se", ".fr" and ".re".

Sandoche.

---

From: Sandoche Balakrichenan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 07:45:11 +0200

Hi All,

   The close date for the survey below is 03/04/2015. Thanks for your
response before that.

Sandoche.

On 03/10/2015 08:43 AM, Sandoche Balakrichenan wrote:
> *Survey*: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/zonemaster
>
> phase of "Zonemaster", a new DNS zone/service checking tool developed
> as a replacement of their respective tools, ZoneCheck
> survey intends to understand the requirements of the community from
> such a tool. The development of new features to be integrated to the