Subject: [DNSOP] Terry Manderson's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:25:14 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well written document. Many more thanks for using github
and making commit comment changes there!!

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 10:47:02 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/

Nod.

That's because I'm awesome....

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:32:27 -0400

> That's because I'm awesome....

Gah. I'm trying a new MUA and apparently haven't yet learnt the
difference between the 2 almost identical icons, one for "Reply" and
the other for "Reply All"

W