Subject: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 04:20:29 -0400

All

Donald and Mark have worked out the issues on the DNS Cookies draft, 
mostly around the issue of returning an error code (no), and getting an 
official Option-Code (10).

This starts a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies

Current versions of the draft is available here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies/
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-04

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments. Also, if someone 
feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak out with 
your reasons.

This starts a two week Working Group Last Call process, and ends on 
Thursday July 16th, 2015.

thanks
tim

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:45:44 -0400

> Thursday July 16th, 2015.
Looks good to me.  I like the concept.

Two minor spelling errors:

Page 11, Section 5, last sentence of first paragraph:  "Rollover of the
client and server secrets and transient retention of the old coookie"

"coookie" should be "cookie"

Page 16, Section 6, first sentence "In the Classic Internet, DNS Cookies
could simply be a pseudo-random function of the client IP address and a
sever secret"

"sever" should be "server"

-- 
Bob Harold