Subject: [DNSOP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:47:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
    Author(s)     : P. Ebersman, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors
    Pages         : 18 
    Date          : 2015-07-14 
    
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as those for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  This document defines Negative
   Trust Anchors which can be used to mitigate DNSSEC validation
   failures by disabling DNSSEC validation at specified domains.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this before publication.  This document is
   being stored in github at https://github.com/wkumari/draft-livingood-
   dnsop-negative-trust-anchors . Authors accept pull requests, and keep
   the latest (edit buffer) versions there, so commenters can follow
   along at home.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.