Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 15:18:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Add 100.64.0.0/10 prefixes to IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones Registry.
        Author          : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-11

Abstract:
   RFC6598 specified that: "Reverse DNS queries for Shared Address Space
   addresses [100.64.0.0/10] MUST NOT be forwarded to the global DNS
   infrastructure."

   This document formally directs IANA to add the associated zones to
   the "IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones Registry" to prevent such queries
   accidently leaking to the global DNS infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/