Subject: [DNSOP] RFC 7583 on DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7583

        Title:      DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations 
        Author:     S. Morris, J. Ihren,
                    J. Dickinson, W. Mekking
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 66442
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7583

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7583

This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

This document is a product of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC