Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 06:14:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements
        Authors         : John Dickinson
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Ray Bellis
                          Allison Mankin
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-12-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirement for support of TCP as a
   transport protocol for DNS implementations and provides guidelines
   towards DNS-over-TCP performance on par with that of DNS-over-UDP.
   This document obsoletes RFC5966 and therefore updates RFC1035 and
   RFC1123.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/