Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 09:29:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mark Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-12-24

Abstract:
   DNS cookies are a lightweight DNS transaction security mechanism that
   provides limited protection to DNS servers and clients against a
   variety of increasingly common denial-of-service and amplification /
   forgery or cache poisoning attacks by off-path attackers. DNS Cookies
   are tolerant of NAT, NAT-PT, and anycast and can be incrementally
   deployed. (Since DNS Cookies are only returned to the IP address from
   which they were originally received, they cannot be used to generally
   track Internet users.)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 12:35:52 -0500

This revision resolves SECDIR review comments and one IETF Last Call
comment on the IETF discuss list.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 12:29 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop