Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:08:13 -0500

Working Group,

There has been a bit of discussion on this update, and it's time to do a 
Call for Adoption.

This starts a Call for Adoption for draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis

The draft is available here: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption 
by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.   Since 
it's updating a prior document, we should discuss whether it's a 
significant update.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

Since this Call for Adoption is around the holiday season, I will run 
this a bit longer.

This call for adoption ends midnight 31 December 2015 UTC.

Thanks,
tim wicinski
DNSOP co-chair

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:05:20 -0500

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.   Since it's
> updating a prior document, we should discuss whether it's a significant
> update.
>
> Since this Call for Adoption is around the holiday season, I will run this
> a bit longer.
>
This looks good and I am willing to review.

-- 
Bob Harold