Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Presentations - DNS-OARC 24th Workshop, Mar 2016

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:14:54 +0000

The DNS-OARC 24th Workshop will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina
between March 31st and April 1st 2016, Thursday and Friday before
IETF95. This will be the first time DNS-OARC is held in the Southern
Hemisphere. To attract the best DNS minds and local audience, DNS-OARC
is requesting proposals for presentations, with a preference for
Operational Practices Reports, and "How we solved this problem"
presentations.

This workshop intends to build from previous strong DNS-OARC workshops,
where both operational content and research are welcome. Presentations
from DNS operators are particularly desired, as well as from DNS
researchers. All DNS-related subjects are accepted. If you are an OARC
member, and have a sensitive topic you would like to present for
members-only, we will accommodate those talks too. A timeslot will be
available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes) on April 1st, for which
submissions will be accepted during March 31st on a first-come
first-served basis.

Workshop Milestones
30th November 2015, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
29th January 2016, Deadline for submission
16th February 2016, Final Program published
28th March 2016, Final deadline for slideset submission

Details for abstract submission will be published here:

        https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/22/call-for-abstracts/

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission. To
ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions including draft slides
will get extra points during evaluation.
You can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]> if you have questions or concerns.

Sebastian Castro, for the OARC Programme Committee

OARC is also seeking sponsorship for this workshop, please contact
<[email-masked]> if your organization is interested in becoming a
sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)

Ray Bellis, ISC
on behalf of the DNS-OARC Programme Committee