Subject: [DNSOP] Stephen Farrell's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:30:29 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-08: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks - this looks like it's really really well worked
out. I like the basic idea of course, but the execution
here is very well done. 

The secdir review noted some nits you might want to fix
at auth-48. [1]

   [1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06230.html

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:50:23 +0100

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 08:30:29AM -0800,
 Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> wrote 

> The secdir review noted some nits you might want to fix

Yes, it has been done in -08
<https://github.com/bortzmeyer/my-IETF-work/commit/aa403fe3741060474142c8ef98557e4978fbd6c6>