Subject: [DNSOP] Client ID in Forwarded DNS Queries

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:03:02 -0500

FYI.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00.txt
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:56:46 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David C Lawrence and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid
Revision:       00
Title:          Client ID in Forwarded DNS Queries
Document date:  2017-02-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00

Abstract:
   This draft defines a DNS EDNS option to carry a client-specific
   identifier in DNS queries, with guidance for privacy protection of
   such information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat
------- end -------