Subject: [DNSOP] Published: draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-04.txt

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:38:25 -0800

For those following along with this draft, I've just published -04.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: Petr Špaček <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:36:59 +0100

Version 04 addresses all my comments, thank you!

If you decide to mention me in the document feel to use "Petr Spacek" as
ASCII version of my name to avoid the Unicode madness.

Have a nice day.
Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 13:31:12 -0800

> ASCII version of my name to avoid the Unicode madness.

We've been publishing UTF-8 RFCs for a while now I think.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI

---

From: Bob Harold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:27:53 -0500

> For those following along with this draft, I've just published -04.
Thanks for your work on this.

I see you updated the formula in section 6.  Minimum RFC5011 Timing
Requirements
The paragraph after it says:
"The most confusing element of the above equation comes from the "3 *
(DNSKEY RRSIG Signature Validity) / 2" element, but is the most critical to
understand and get right."

But the formula no longer contains "3 * " anything.

Also, diff2 does not handle the UTF-8 in Petr's name.
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-04.txt
and even the normal view
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-04

-- 
Bob Harold