Subject: Re: [DNSOP] DNSOP Call for Adoption - draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:06:30 -0700

> This starts a formal Call for Adoption for
 > draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost
 >
 > The draft is available here:
 > <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost/>
 >
 >  Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for
 > adoption by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your
 > view.

I support adoption of this draft, with the understanding that the 
working group needs to come to rough consensus on some of the 
(subtle-but-important) details within.

Am willing to review, tho am not a DNS expert. Upon reading through the 
-06 rev and this thread, it seems overall good-to-go to me modulo 
resolving said subtle-but-important details.

HTH,

=JeffH