Subject: [DNSOP] Running code: draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-00

From: Petr Špaček <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 15:13:53 +0100

Hello,

draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-00 is now implemented in Knot Resolver
version 2.0.0 [1] which was released today, and it is enabled by default.

Other implementers might be interested in Deckard [2] tests [3] we have
for this feature. The Deckard framework also works with Unbound and
PowerDNS Recursor, so you might be able to use them directly once you
have code to support the sentinel feature.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC

P.S. Version 2.0.0 also has implementation of RFC 8198.

[1] Knot Resolver
https://www.knot-resolver.cz/
https://www.knot-resolver.cz/2018-01-31-knot-resolver-2.0.0.html

[2] Deckard README
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/deckard/blob/master/README.rst

[3]  Deckard tests for IETF draft version 00
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/deckard/blob/master/sets/resolver/val_ta_sentinel.rpl
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/deckard/blob/master/sets/resolver/val_ta_sentinel_insecure.rpl
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/deckard/blob/master/sets/resolver/val_ta_sentinel_nokey.rpl