Subject: [DNSOP] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 02:46:20 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One comment on terminology: I don't think "transmission control" is actually a
well-defined term, besides that TCP stands for transmission control protocol.
However, the services TCP provides are usually called connection-orientation
and reliability (and flow and congestion control aso.). I guess what's most
import in your case is reliability….