Subject: [DNSOP] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:24:30 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Benjamin's DISCUSS point about privacy considerations.

§2: Is there a reason not to use the boilerplate from RFC 8174? There are a
number of lower case instances of normative keywords. These are ambiguous under
the RFC 2119 boilerplate.

---

From: Sara Dickinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 12:00:12 +0000

> On 21 Nov 2018, at 03:24, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Nope - will fix. Thanks

Sara.