Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Presentations: 31st DNS-OARC Workshop, Austin, Texas, Oct 31 - Nov 01 2019

From: Jan Včelák <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 12:22:13 +0200

The 31st DNS-OARC Workshop will take place at the JW Marriott Austin in
Austin, Texas, USA on October 31st and November 1st 2019. It is co-located
with and will take place right after NANOG 77 (Oct 27th to Oct 30th 2019).

The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals for
presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

A time slot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes each)
on day two of the workshop, for which submissions will be accepted
just before the start of the workshop and until the start of the morning
break on day two.

There will be an OARC Business and AGM session during the workshop,
which will be for OARC Members only. If you are an OARC member and
have a sensitive topic that you wish to present during that session those
can be accommodated.

Workshop Milestones:

25 Jun 2019 - Submissions open via Indico

16 Aug 2019 - Deadline for submission (midnight CDT)

28 Aug 2019 - Initial Contribution list published

28 Sep 2019 - Full agenda published

18 Oct 2019 - Deadline for slideset submission

31 Oct 2019 - Workshop

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/32/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Jan Včelák, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)