Subject: [DNSOP] OARC 37 Workshop, Extending Call for Contributions

From: Manu Bretelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:25:24 -0800

The Program Committee has decided to extend the Call for Contributions
until 17 Jan 2022 23:59 UTC. The OARC Board has decided that OARC 37 will
be a one day hybrid conference.

Thank you if you've already submitted a proposal. We still haven't filled
the capacity and are able to accept more content. Please note that remote
participation is actively supported.

Revised Workshop Milestones:

* 27 December 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 17 January 2022 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 19 January 2022 - Initial Contribution list published
* 21 January 2022 - Full agenda published
* 3 February 2022 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 17 February 2022 - OARC 37 Workshop ( One day conference)

The details for presentation submission are published at the Workshop
website:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc37

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Manu Bretelle for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee