Subject: [dnsoverhttp] DNS-over-HTTPS wire-format at the hackathon?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:21:18 +0100

[Already sent, to the old list. Reposting to the new list. No new
content.]

Could it be an interesting project for the next hackathon to implement
[at least a part of] draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https? There are
currently few DNS projects
<https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/100hackathon>. Any
volunteer?

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:41:42 -0400

FYI, this is the old list.  The new list is [email-masked]

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dnsoverhttp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsoverhttp
>