Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Discovery Road Map
        Author          : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   Over the course of several years, a rich collection of technologies
   has developed around DNS-Based Service Discovery, described across
   multiple documents.  This "Road Map" document gives an overview of
   how these related but separate technologies (and their documents) fit
   together, to facilitate service discovery in various environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-dnssd-roadmap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/