Subject: Welcome to dns-security

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:12:28 -0400 (EDT)

--

Welcome to the dns-security mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe dns-security [email-masked]

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Nov  4 19:57:13 1996]

The [email-masked] list is for discussing the business of the
Domain Name System (DNS) Security working group of the IETF, which is an
open forum for raising and discussing DNS security issues.

This list may *NOT* be used for job postings, product announcements, and
non-DNS related topics.

This list is managed by majordomo.  For more information send an email
message to "[email-masked]" with "help" in the body of the
message.

Compressed archive files, indicated with a ".Z" suffix, must be
retrieved via anonymous ftp from the host "ftp.tis.com" in the directory
"/pub/lists/dns-security".  If you do not have ftp access please find a
friend who does.