Subject: Addendum: Address of list changing

From: John Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:11:43 -0500 (EST)

Further information related to the domain name change coming soon to a list
near you:

-All subscriber lists will be maintained as-is when the list address changes.
(Technically, the server and lists etc., are not physically moving to
a different system.  The domain name configuration of the current server
will be changed.  So, literally nothing but the domain name and email
addresses will change.)

-The list archives will still be available via anonymous ftp.  This server
will change to ftp.tislabs.com.  Ftp.tis.com will work for a time after
the change, but it is advisable to start using ftp.tislabs.com asap.

Sorry for not including this in my earlier post.

				-John
--
John C. Kelley
Computer Scientist
TISLabs at Network Associates, Inc.
Glenwood, MD