Subject: [Doh] Proposed Agenda, doh @ IETF 101

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:01:09 -0500

We have relative little business to conduct at the upcoming London
meeting.  Here is the proposed agenda, which we're expected to make
final on Monday.

* DNSProxy implementation experience (M. Fantuzzi; 10 min)
  https://github.com/fantuz/DNSProxy

* draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https (P. Hoffman, P. McManus; 30 min)
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/  
  Update on changes and possible move to last call

* Charter discussion
  Close the WG following RFC publication, or recharter for more work?

Please send feedback for the proposed agenda by Monday.  Thank you.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:41:42 +0100

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 04:01:09PM -0500,
 Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]> wrote 

> meeting.  Here is the proposed agenda, which we're expected to make

Several people expressed interest in working on DoH at the hackathon,
so may be a slot "Hackathon experience"?

---

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:41:01 -0400

> so may be a slot "Hackathon experience"?

Are you going to be working on it?  Willing to do the summary to the wg?

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:50:48 +0100

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 04:41:01PM -0400,
 Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Are you going to be working on it?  Willing to do the summary to the wg?

Yes.

Why not?