Subject: [domainrep] ISP Panel in Park City: Email Insider Summit

From: "Fred Tabsharani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:55:59 -0800

All,

Excuse the interruption and late notice, but would anyone like to get some
skiing in and be on an ISP panel for the Email Insider Summit in Park City,
early next month?  We may also partially contribute to Travel and Expenses..

http://www.mediapost.com/events/?/showID/EmailInsiderSummit.10.Utah/type/Age
nda/itemID/1683/EmailInsiderSummit-Agenda.html

let me know asap..

thx,

\fred

Fred Tabsharani

port25 Solutions, Inc 

Marketing | Industry Relations

O: 510.526.3733 M: 510.367.5832

T:  <http://www.twitter.com/tabsharani> @tabsharani

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:30:15 -0800

On Nov 22, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Fred Tabsharani wrote:

> Excuse the interruption and late notice, but would anyone like to get some skiing in and be on an ISP panel for the Email Insider Summit in Park City, early next month?  We may also partially contribute to Travel and Expenses..

I know it's not your fault, Fred, but I find it insulting that this event is called the Email Insider Summit when it's actually only interested in email marketing.

If the event were to expand beyond marketing, you might find actual email insiders in the YAM or SMTP working groups.

---

From: "Fred Tabsharani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:28:15 -0800

J.D.,

We're working on it.  Hopefully in the spring we'll have a DKIM panel and an
implementation workshop. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of J.D. Falk
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [domainrep] ISP Panel in Park City: Email Insider Summit

I know it's not your fault, Fred, but I find it insulting that this event is
called the Email Insider Summit when it's actually only interested in email
marketing.

If the event were to expand beyond marketing, you might find actual email
insiders in the YAM or SMTP working groups.

_______________________________________________
domainrep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/domainrep