Subject: [Dots] DOTS agenda

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:24:11 +0000

Hello!

Please find below the draft agenda for the DOTS BOF in Dallas.

DOTS BOF Agenda

Tuesday, March 24 2015<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
1520 - 1720 CDT, Afternoon Session II
Venetian

1. Note well, logistics, agenda bashing, introduction of BOF (chairs, 10 min)
2. draft-teague-open-threat-signaling-00 (Nik Teague, 20 min)
3. draft-fu-ipfix-network-security-00 (Ana Hedanping, 15 min)
4. Panel discussion on suitability (40 min)
5. Further discussion (30 min)
6. Closing (chairs/AD, 5 min)

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:26:38 -0400

Greetings other on this list.  In case you have not heard, I am no 
longer employed by Verizon.

I have a contract with Huawei to work on dots.  I have begun reading the 
drafts and look forward to working with others on these items.

See you in Dallas.

On 03/18/2015 02:24 PM, Roman D. Danyliw wrote:
> Tuesday, March 24 2015 <x-apple-data-detectors://0>
> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:43:32 -0400

Thanks for posting the agenda, Roman.

I'd like to see more discussion on the drafts before the BoF to gauge
interest.  There are several interesting aspects to the proposals including
the re-use of existing standards (technology) and enabling telemetry data
to be automatically exchanged (policy).

Roman provided a detailed review of draft-teague-open-threat-signaling-00.
I'd to see a response from the editors and discussion from those interested
in this and the other draft being presented.  This BoF came in as a late
request, so usually we see this type of activity before a BoF is approved
and it is important to figure out who's interested, what problems exist,
etc.

Thank you.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>  Greetings other on this list.  In case you have not heard, I am no longer
> employed by Verizon.
>
> Tuesday, March 24 2015
> Dots mailing [email-masked]://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots
>
>
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen