Subject: [Dots] DOTS Information and Data Model

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:43:28 -0400

Greetings

As promised during the Berlin meeting, Tiru and I just submitted a -00 
(and very much work in progress) document for the DOTS Information and 
Data Model - we will use this as the basis for the discussion in the 
virtual interim meeting Tuesday:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andreasen-dots-info-data-model/

The focus in this version has been on identifying a (high-level) set of 
logical messages and information elements that seem to be needed based 
on the DOTS requirements, DOTS use cases (WG adopted use case doc only 
for now), and DOTS architecture. For now, we have purposely not said 
anything about the particular protocol to be used or anything else 
related to "wire formats".

Expected next steps will be to drill down further on the details of both 
the messages and information elements and of course to get feedback on 
what is currently suggested in here.

Thanks

     -- Flemming