Subject: [Dots] Fwd: [Smart] SMART side-meeting at IETF 103

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:02:00 -0400

SMART should be of interest to a number of DOTS participants, I hope you
can attend.

Best regards,
Kathleen
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark O <Mark.O=[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 2:53 PM
Subject: [Smart] SMART side-meeting at IETF 103
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

The SMART (Stopping Malware And Researching Threats) proposed RG will hold
a planning meeting at IETF 103 in Bangkok. This is a side-meeting and not
officially on the IETF agenda, however anyone with an interest in
contributing to the proposed RG is welcome to attend.

Agenda:
Discussion of aims of SMART

Relationship with other existing/proposed WGs/RGs

CARIS2 workshop call for submissions

Charter discussion

First year goals

The meeting will take place at 18:15-19:15 on Thursday 8th November in the
Pagoda Room (4th Floor). Afterwards we may move to a bar, venue TBA!

This information is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA)
and may be exempt under other UK information legislation. Refer any FOIA
queries to [email-masked]
-- 
Smart mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/smart

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen