Subject: [Dots] Last Call Extended: <draft-ietf-dots-requirements-16.txt> (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling Requirements) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2018 00:53:27 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG (dots)
to consider the following document: - 'Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
Open Threat Signaling
   Requirements'
  <draft-ietf-dots-requirements-16.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-11-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the requirements for the Distributed Denial of
   Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocols enabling
   coordinated response to DDoS attacks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2744/