Subject: [Dots] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-30

From: Ines Robles via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:47:13 -0700

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-30
Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review Date: 2019-03-19
IETF LC End Date: 2019-03-19
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written and
clear to understand. The draft is quite complete.

The document specifies the Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) signal channel, a
protocol for signaling the need for protection against Distributed
Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks to a server capable of enabling network
traffic mitigation on behalf of the requesting client.

Major issues: Not found

Minor issues: Not found

Nits/editorial comments: Not found

Thanks for this document,

Ines.