Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 02:09:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2019-12-17

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes allowing optimal DDoS attack mitigation.
   This document specifies the normal traffic baseline and attack
   traffic telemetry attributes a DOTS client can convey to its DOTS
   server in the mitigation request, the mitigation status telemetry
   attributes a DOTS server can communicate to a DOTS client, and the
   mitigation efficacy telemetry attributes a DOTS client can
   communicate to a DOTS server.  The telemetry attributes can assist
   the mitigator to choose the DDoS mitigation techniques and perform
   optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:12:02 +0000

Hi all,

FWIW, the pending issues for this draft can be seen at: https://github.com/boucadair/draft-dots-telemetry/issues 

Feel free to add new issues or comment on existing ones. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de
> [email-masked]
> Envoyé : mardi 17 décembre 2019 11:09
> À : [email-masked]
> Cc : [email-masked]
> Objet : I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-00.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt