Subject: [Dots] Short WGLC for draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-39

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:12:46 +0300

Hi,

this message starts a one week Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-39.
The last call will end on 9 December 2019. The purpose of this call is to review and approve 
the changes in a heartbeat mechanism introduced in the last version of the draft to address
TSV AD concerns raised during IESG evaluation. Please, review the changes made to the draft
since -30 version (that was sent to IESG), with a focus on the new heartbeat mechanism.

Note, that this WGLS is only one week long, please try to meet the deadline.

Regards,
Frank & Valery.

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:49:43 +0300

Hi,

the WGLC period is over. Since nobody objected to the changes made in draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-39
concerning the new heartbeat mechanism, we can declare a WG consensus and IESG evaluation of the draft can go ahead.

Regards,
Frank & Valery.

> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots