Subject: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-telemetry: severity levels

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:57:40 +0000

Hi all,

attack-severity values as currently defined in the draft are mapped from those of the Severity level indicator in SYSLOG (RFC5424): Emergency, Alert, and Critical.

We are planning to change those values and use the ones defined in this registry: http://www.iana.org/assignments/iodef2/iodef2.xhtml#businessimpact-severity.

Any objection?

Cheers,
Med

---

From: "Jon Shallow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:09:06 +0100

Hi Med,

This works for me.

Regards

Jon

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 28 April 2020 14:58
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dots] draft-ietf-dots-telemetry: severity levels

Hi all, 

attack-severity values as currently defined in the draft are mapped from
those of the Severity level indicator in SYSLOG (RFC5424): Emergency, Alert,
and Critical.

We are planning to change those values and use the ones defined in this
registry:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/iodef2/iodef2.xhtml#businessimpact-severity.

Any objection?

Cheers,

Med