Subject: [Dots] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-21.txt> (Use cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 14:00:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG (dots)
to consider the following document: - 'Use cases for DDoS Open Threat
Signaling'
  <draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-21.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-06-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) effort is intended to provide
   protocols to facilitate interoperability across disparate DDoS
   mitigation solutions.  This document presents sample use cases which
   describe the interactions expected between the DOTS components as
   well as DOTS messaging exchanges.  These use cases are meant to
   identify the interacting DOTS components, how they collaborate, and
   what are the typical information to be exchanged.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.