Subject: [Dots] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 09:35:03 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I found this document to be well written and easy to follow.

One minor nit:

3.3.  DDoS Orchestration

   Then the orchestrator can take
   further actions such as requesting forwarding nodes such as routers
   to filter the traffic.

Perhaps reword this sentence to avoid "such as" twice in the same sentence.

Regards,
Rob