Subject: [Dots] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 17:18:39 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll insert my usual whining here about six authors when our preferred limit is five.

And now, a few nits:

Section 2:

* "... may be composed by a cluster of hardware  ..." -- s/by a/of a/ ?

OLD:
      Each service subscription
      usually involve Service Level Agreement (SLA) that have to be met.
NEW:
      Each service subscription
      usually involves one or more Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that have to be met.
NEW 2:
      Each service subscription
      usually involves a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that has to be met.

Section 3.1:

* "... considers two kind of DDoS Mitigation ..." -- s/kind/kinds/

* "... decreased to the certain level ..." -- s/to the/to a/ ?

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 20:22:49 -0700

I did confirm with the authors before the IETF LC that all contributed
significantly, but failed to put that in the ballot text.  Sorry for
missing that.

-Ben

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 22:12:46 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the feed backs. I have just taken then into account in the
version just published. Thank you for your time.
Note that the initial number of co-author for the draft was 7 and brought
down to 6.

Yours,
Daniel

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:18 PM Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> <mglt>fixed</mglt>

>       usually involves a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that has to be met.
<mglt>this is the one we picked.</mglt>

> <mglt>fixed.</mglt>

> <mglt>fixed.</mglt>

>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Dots mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots
>

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson