Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 03:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-09-14

Abstract:
   Denial-of-service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the
   base DOTS protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS-
   attack-mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents
   sample use cases for DOTS Telemetry: what components are deployed in
   the network, how they cooperate, and what information is exchanged to
   effectively use these techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "SuLi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 18:21:15 +0800

这个吧，又是工作组文稿了~
如果有空位置，就把我加上去蹭上。

Best Regards!
Su Li(粟栗)

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2020年9月14日 18:00
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-09-14

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Dots mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots