Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 04:20:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 120
	Date            : 2020-09-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) signal channel, a protocol for signaling the need
   for protection against Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks
   to a server capable of enabling network traffic mitigation on behalf
   of the requesting client.

   A companion document defines the DOTS data channel, a separate
   reliable communication layer for DOTS management and configuration
   purposes.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8782.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/