Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 23:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Agent Discovery
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to configure Distributed Denial of
   Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) clients with their DOTS servers.
   The discovery procedure also covers the DOTS Signal Channel Call
   Home.  Knowing the appropriate DOTS server for a given location can
   be useful to engage mitigation actions even in cases where the DOTS
   client cannot localize the attack, but only knows that some resources
   are under attack and that help is needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/