Subject: [Dots] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 16:27:55 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Mirja Kuhlewind for the TSVART review.

There is nothing at all wrong with this document, but it is not what I
expected. IIUC DOTS will often have different interfaces for its DOTS channel
and the "data plane" where DoS attacks come in. I had thought the multihoming
reference would refer to that, but it does not.