Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:34:43 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    http://iodaaife.cn
    So, come visit Diam0nd Reps, the famous watch-portal where thousands of satisfied customers have already found that superb imitation time piece for just a few hundred dollars. 
    http://iodaaife.cn
    Only Diam0nd Reps offers you unsurpassed quality and award-winning customer service. So, what are you waiting for?

- Done.

Subject: Looking for a rep watch?
From: "Vern Guzman" <[email-masked]>
To: <"[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], edu-discuss"@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:36:06 -0500

It's the perfect time to get that dream watch you've fantasized about. But there's no need to empty your bank account while doing it!
http://iodaaife.cn

So, come visit Diam0nd Reps, the famous watch-portal where thousands of satisfied customers have already found that superb imitation time piece for just a few hundred dollars. 
http://iodaaife.cn

Only Diam0nd Reps offers you unsurpassed quality and award-winning customer service. So, what are you waiting for?